For Audiences, Customers, and Users – often interested in different analytics
- Typical analytics: likes, shares, comments, tags, reposting
- KPIs – engagements, dialog, conversations
- Typical analytics: Impressions, clicks, CTR, CR, ROAI, reviews
- KPIs – purchases, revenue, money
- Typical analytics: Time on Task, performance, ease of use
- KPIs – usability, satisfaction
See more about using analytics to make impactful data-driven decisions in our book.
Jansen, B. J., Aldous, K, Salminen, J., Almerekhi, H. and Jung, S.G. (2023). Understanding Audiences, Customers, and Users via Analytics – An Introduction to the Employment of Web, Social, and Other Types of Digital People Data. Springer Nature.